Car Hacks & Mods For Dummies by David Vespremi (((FREE)))


This is the book I wish I had when I started playing with cars. Honestly, if you are a petrolhead in the making, it won’t take long after you started working and fixing your own car until you feel the need for more. Whether it’s more power, more grip, more shine, this book is what you need to get started. It will help you understand the principles of tuning and what you can do to make your car turn heads.
You will learn how to perform more basic mods:

Buspensions and tires mods
Basic bolt-ons
Roll bars and anti-sway bars
Bigger brake kits
Aero add-ons like spoilers and lips
Car detailing

To more complex upgrades:

Replacing your ECU with a plug and play systems
ECU hacks
Adjusting fuel mapping and spark plug timing

Knowing what you can and what you can’t do and how to do it right before modifying your car will help you save time and, even more importantly, money. Trust me, if I had this book and thus hadn’t made all the mistakes I made when tuning my first car, I could have bought myself a better one instead of just burning money on that ’91 civic.


🔹️ BOOK
Format: PDF

    • HELP ME grow and maintain this site for mutual benefit! If this free material is useful to YOU ​​and to YOUR liking
      I will greatly value YOUR DONATION to justify expenses, maintenance, my dedication, work, time and dedication to continue giving you all the best...!!! 
      Thank you very much already...!!!


      Copyright © AmazingWeb
      DisclaimerThis site does not store any files on its server. We are not owners or providers. All content is provided by unaffiliated third parties. Completely FREE, informative, advertising material to promote general knowledge and culture! We are only a channel of DONATIONS…!!!

You may like these posts

facebook