Kuschelrock 09 ((( DONATE UP TO 50% OFF )))



SOUNDTRACK:

CD1
01-TAKE TAHAT - Back for good
02-THE CONNELLS - ï74 - ï75
03-ROXETTE - Vulnerable
04-SPRINGSTEEN, BRUCE - Streets of Philadelphia
05-DION, CELINE - Think twice
06-CETERA feat. CHRYSTAL BERNARD, PETER - (I wanna take) Forever tonight
07-BOYZ II MEN - Iïll make love to you
08-JACKSON, JANET - Again
09-EAST 17 - Stay another day
10-LENNOX, ANNIE - No more I love youïs
11-COLLINS, PHIL - Do you remember
12-PALMER, ROBERT - Know by now
13-MIKE & THE MECHANICS - Over my shoulder
14-BRAXTON, TONI - Breathe again
15-KADISON, JOSHUA - Beautiful in my eyes
16-SCARLET - Independent love song
17-GUNS Nï ROSES - November rain

★★★★★

🔹️ MUSIC CD
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 K
Donate/Dona: USD 9,99


CD2
01-Michael Jackson - Heal The World
02-Mariah Carey - Hero
03-Rod Steward - Have I Told You Lately
04-Rednex - Wish You Were Here
05-Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
06-Seal - Kiss From A Rose
07-Alphaville - Forever Young
08-Dusty Springfield & Daryl Hall - Wherever Would I Be
09-Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better
10-Randy Crawford - Holding Back The Years
11-Portrait - How Deep Is Your Love
12-Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
13-Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
14-Sophie B. Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down
15-Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
16-Boyzone - Love Me For A Reason
17-Bette Middler - The Rose
18-Adiemus - Adiemus

★★★★★

🔹️ MUSIC CD
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 K
Donate/Dona: USD 9,99

HELP ME grow and maintain this site for mutual benefit! If this free material is useful to YOU and to YOUR liking
I will greatly value YOUR DONATION to justify expenses, maintenance, my dedication, work, time and dedication to continue giving you all the best...!!! 
Thank you very much already...!!!


Copyright © AmazingWeb

DisclaimerThis site does not store any files on its server. We are not owners or providers. All content is provided by unaffiliated third parties. Completely FREE, informative, advertising material to promote general knowledge and culture! We are only a channel of DONATIONS…!!!

You may like these posts

facebook