Kuschelrock 06 ((( DONATE UP TO 50% OFF )))



SOUNDTRACK:

CD1
01-Mr. Big - To be with you.mp3
02-Roxette - Spending my time.mp3
03-Scorpions - Wind of change.mp3
04-Mariah Carey - Vision of love.mp3
05-Elton John - Sacrifice.mp3
06-Simply Red - For your babies.mp3
07-Phil Collins - I wish it would rain down.mp3
08-Annie Lennox - Why.mp3
09-Rod Stewart - Every beat of my heart.mp3
10-Curtis Stigers - You're all that matters to me.mp3
11-Zucchero feat. Paul Young - Senza una donna (Without a woman).mp3
12-Genesis - Hold on my heart.mp3
13-Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled water.mp3
14-Cat Stevens - Morning has broken.mp3
15-Joe Cocker - You are so beautiful.mp3
16-Richard Marx - Children of the night.mp3
17-Bonnie Tyler - Against the wind.mp3

★★★★★

🔹️ MUSIC CD
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 K
Donate/Dona: USD 9,99


CD2
01-A-Ha - Hunting high and low.mp3
02-Ten Sharp - You.mp3
03-George Michael feat. Elton John - Don't let the sun go down on me.mp3
04-Beverly Craven - Promise me.mp3
05-Closeau - Close encounters.mp3
06-Rod Stewart - Tonight's the night (Gonna be alright).mp3
07-Eric Clapton - Lead me on.mp3
08-Eurythmics - Miracle of love.mp3
09-Chicago - You're the inspiration.mp3
10-Phil Collins - Groovy kind of love.mp3
11-White Lion - When the children cry.mp3
12-Poison - Every rose has its thorn.mp3
13-Bad English - When I see you smile.mp3
14-Michael Bolton - Missing you now.mp3
15-Belinda Carlisle - Half the world.mp3
16-Wilson Phillips - You won't see me cry.mp3
17-Charade - Wish I could be there.mp3
18-Art Garfunkel - All I know.mp3
19-Stevie B. - Prayer.mp3

★★★★★

🔹️ MUSIC CD
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 K
Donate/Dona: USD 9,99

HELP ME grow and maintain this site for mutual benefit! If this free material is useful to YOU and to YOUR liking
I will greatly value YOUR DONATION to justify expenses, maintenance, my dedication, work, time and dedication to continue giving you all the best...!!! 
Thank you very much already...!!!


Copyright © AmazingWeb

DisclaimerThis site does not store any files on its server. We are not owners or providers. All content is provided by unaffiliated third parties. Completely FREE, informative, advertising material to promote general knowledge and culture! We are only a channel of DONATIONS…!!!

You may like these posts

facebook